Battery Doctor Balance/Discharger is designed for Li-PO, Li-ION, and Li-Fe batteries. It can measure battery voltage precisely and balance each cells' voltage of a battery pack or discharge batteries in preparation for storage.
The Battery Doctor Balance/Discharger is designed for Li-Po and Li-Fe batteries. It can measure battery voltage precisely and balance each cells' voltage of a battery pack or discharge batteries in preparation for storage.
You can observe each cells' voltage in the battery pack individually. This helps identify abnormal or failing cells during the charging or discharging process.
The balance function can be executed before or after the battery has been charged. It also can be done during the battery charging process, helping to ensure that the battery pack remains in excellent condition.
- Measurable battery type and amount: Li-Polymer / Li-Fe 2-6 cell (standard voltage 7.4V - 22.2V using divided voltage connector)
- Balance voltage setting range (lower limit): 2.0V - 3.9V (pre setting value 3.2V)
- Receiverbattery voltage testing: 1.2V - 8.5V DC (Not limited to battery type, but requires external power 7.4 - 11.1V Li-Polymer / Li-Fe (use JST balance connector)
- Discharge voltage setting range (lower limit): 3.0V - 4.2V (pre-setting value 3.9V)
- DImensions of Battery Doctor 3.5" x 2.5" x 1"